The Reporting Path System of SEEBURGER gives you the opportunity to inform us about violations of legal regulations and / or compliance rules and thus to contribute to their disclosure.
Compliance with legal requirements and internal compliance rules is a top priority for SEEBURGER. Violations must be recognized at an early stage in order to initiate appropriate countermeasures and to prevent possible damage for customers, employees, business partners and the company.
Severe violations in the company
SEEBURGER has set up several reporting paths in order to be able to find out about serious breaches in the company in a timely manner and to provide appropriate information. Both employees of SEEBURGER and external persons can provide information on potential bribery, fraud, antitrust violations, violations of the law on money laundering or the violation of accounting rules.
Possible reporting paths
If you have concrete or well-founded indications of serious legal violations or violations of regulations at SEEBURGER or you suspect, you have the following possibilities:
1. Corporate Compliance Officer, Christoph Stäb
- by telephone: +49(0)7252 / 96 - 1279
- by mobile telephone: +49(0)174 / 3479 660
- by e-mail: email@example.com
Also anonymous hints are possible. In such a case, please provide as much details as possible and, if available, documents that support your suspicion. Only if there are sufficiently concrete investigations and reasonable grounds for suspecting, your indication can ultimately effect something.
2. Compliance Lawyer of the chamber Ebner Stolz, Mr. Andreas Rupp
- by post: Ebner Stolz, RA / StB Andreas Rupp, Lorenzstr. 29, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany
- by telephone: +49(0)721 / 915705 - 20
- by mobile telephone: +49(0)162 / 4054820
- by fax: +49(0)721 / 915705 - 99
- by e-mail: Andreas.Rupp@ebnerstolz.de
SEEBURGER follows all the indications. In the context of their processing, the highest confidentiality and fairness in dealing with the advisor is ensured. This also applies to employees who are affected by an allegation.
Last Update: 08.06.2017